PCCN/PCCN-K Adult Self-Assessment Exam (SAE)
Why a PCCN/PCCN-K Self-Assessment Exam?
1) For PCCN/PCCN-K Exam Preparation
AACN Certification Corporation wants to help prepare you for success in seeking a professional credential for progressive care nurses. With the help of our testing agency, Applied Measurement Professionals (AMP), Inc., and their subsidiary, LXR, we are able to offer this Internet-based practice exam.
With the SAE you are able to practice taking PCCN- and PCCN-K-like questions, experience computer-based testing like the exams, review rationales for correct and incorrect answers, and receive a score report to assess your strengths and areas for further study.
2) For CERPs Toward Certification Renewal
If you are currently certified as a PCCN or PCCN-K, once each renewal period you may take the PCCN/PCCN-K SAE as a continuing competency measure, and if you achieve a score of 70% or higher, you will earn 5 Category A CERPs (Continuing Education Recognition Points) toward your renewal. Save your emailed score report for documentation, to submit should you be selected for audit.
Details about the PCCN/PCCN-K Adult Self-Assessment Exam
- Mirrors the content outline of the actual PCCN and PCCN-K exams.
- Includes 75 items with rationales.
- Price: $45.00.
- Fee must be paid by credit card.
- Credit card statement will show the fee paid to LXR.
- Access to the test for a maximum period of 90 days from date of purchase.
- A compatible internet browser such as the current version of Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox or Safari. Other browsers may or may not work. Cookies and scripting must be enabled.
- Pop-up blocking must be disabled.
- An HTML capable email account for delivery of instructions and feedback reports.
- Purchase the PCCN/PCCN-K Adult SAE exam:
- After you have successfully placed your Web test order, you will be sent a confirmation email with specific instructions on where and how to take the exam.
- If you have any questions about your order, please email email@example.com or call 913-895-4828.
After purchasing the PCCN/PCCN-K Adult Self-Assessment Exam, you will have access to it for a maximum period of 90 days. During that time, you may open the exam as often as you like. Once you select an answer, you will not be able to change it.
You may use reference books to select correct answers. Rationales will automatically be displayed with answer selection. Upon completion of the exam, you will be given the option of obtaining a score report.
After you request a score report (by clicking the "Finish" button), you will no longer have access to the self-assessment exam.
View more information on how to interpret your self-assessment exam scores.