Getting Started with E-Learning for Organizations
It's easy to get started with E-Learning from AACN. Just verify that your organization uses computers that meet the technical system requirements, submit an online order form and in less than a week you’ll be well on your way.
Site licenses are offered for a one (1) year term.
Before accessing the order form, please make sure you are prepared with the following information:
- The number of initial end users licenses desired for each course. (You can add additional users at any time).
- Whether Single or Multiple LearnCenters will best meet your organizational needs.
- The name and address of the hospital to be included on the contract and, for a multi-site contract, each designated site.
- The full name, email address and phone number of the Point of Contact (POC) for contracting and invoicing. (This is the person who will receive the contract and invoice.)
Timeline for Implementation
In as little as 17 days, your critical care nursing staff could be gaining additional knowledge and practical application skills necessary to provide optimal care to all patients served by your organization.
|Within Five Business Days
||Once we receive all the above information, the named point of contact (POC) will receive:
1. A site license agreement.
2. An invoice for specified site license term and end user license registration fees.
3. A request for contact information of up to three site manager(s) who will have the ability to add users and track their progress.
|Determined by HCO
||POC will sign and return site license agreement, remit appropriate monies due and provide site manager contact information to us.
|Up to 12 Business Days
||We will process your application as quickly as possible, but please allow up to 12 business days from the date your signed agreement, payment and site manager information is received for your order to be processed.
||Once the order has been processed, we will:
1. Countersign site license agreement and return fully executed document to organization.
2. Provide program access and learning administration training information to site managers.
Term of the license begins on the date you receive access.
||POC and site managers can print and read program documentation upon receipt. Site managers can begin adding users (up to the number of end user licenses purchased) and begin using the program.
Communicate with AACN for site manager changes or purchase of additional end user licenses as needed during term of site license. We will provide program support for the duration of your term through our E-Learning Team.
Our Help Desk is available 24-7-365 (including holidays) to handle technical issues at (800)714-2226 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Customer Care team is available M-F 8:15 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., PST, at (800)899-0573 or at email@example.com if you need additional information about E-Learning services specific to your unique needs.