How to Place an Order
Thank you for your interest in AACN’s E-Learning products. There are different options for placing orders for our E-Learning services.
Ordering for Individuals
Individuals may license six of our most popular E-Learning courses — Essentials of Nurse Manager Orientation, Basic ECG Interpretation, The Preceptor Challenge, Promoting Excellence in Palliative and End-of-Life Care, AACN: Acute and Critical Care Pharmacology and Optimizing Care for Acutely Ill Older Adults — independent of their employers.
When licensed to you as an individual, your employer will be unable to track your progress, report your scores, or get any other information about your learning history with this curriculum. However, you will receive a continuing nursing education certificate upon your successful completion of the curricula. To order any of these curricula for your personal use, please visit the AACN E-Learning LearnCenter.
Ordering for Organizations
To purchase or renew a Single or Multiple LearnCenter site license for our E-Learning for your organization, use the Site License Order Form. If you are ordering for your personal use, this is not the form for you; please see above.
Ordering Additional End-user Licenses
Choose this End-user licensing form if your organization is an existing AACN E-Learning customer ordering additional end-user licenses for:
- Essentials of Critical Care Orientation
- Basic ECG Interpretation
- Essentials of Nurse Manager Orientation
- The Preceptor Challenge: The AACN Preceptor Development Program
- Promoting Excellence in Palliative and End-of-Life Care
- Essentials of Pediatric Critical Care Orientation
- AACN: Acute and Critical Care Pharmacology
- Adult CCRN/CCRN-E/CCRN-K Certification Review
- Optimizing Care for Acutely Ill Older Adults
This form is also used for ordering the following:
- Additional full-content site manager account(s)
- Additional administrator-only site manager account(s)