Group Term Life
- Worldwide coverage is available in varying amounts.
- Coverage for your child or spouse is also available.
- Protection against the rising expense of healthcare including maternity benefits, hospital care, prescriptions, convalescent care, laboratory and X-ray fees and outpatient accident treatment.
- Many services are subject to a deductible.
Excess Major Medical
- Helps supplement your medical bills when your Major Medical coverage limit is exhausted.
- Pays you up to $250 per day, beginning on the first day you or your spouse is hospitalized and continuing up to 500 days.
- Pays you regular income if you become disabled and unable to work.
- Under current IRS regulations, income benefits are tax-free if you pay the premiums yourself.
- A full range of coverage for your visits to the dentist including diagnostic/preventive care and specialty treatment.
For more information, call Marsh Affinity Group Services, a service of Seabury & Smith, Inc. toll free at (800) 503-9230 or visit their website.