Please be advised that, effective January 1, 2014, our third-party insurance administrator changed its name from Marsh U.S. Consumer, a service of Seabury & Smith Inc., to Mercer Consumer, a service of Mercer Health & Benefits Administration LLC.
Mercer is a global leader in talent, health, retirement and investments. Mercer and Marsh are both subsidiaries of Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc. (MMC).
This is an internal realignment within MMC only, allowing Mercer Consumer the ability to provide our membership with the best possible products and services. While you will notice the name will change on our website, in bills, and in other communications, you can expect a seamless transition, with no effect to your current insurance coverage or the services provided.
With AACN membership, you have access to a powerful insurance package customized for you as a nurse and provided through Mercer Consumer. Be sure to check out their reduced rates!
Group Term Life
- Worldwide coverage is available in varying amounts.
- Coverage for your child or spouse is also available.
- Protection against the rising expense of healthcare including maternity benefits, hospital care, prescriptions, convalescent care, laboratory and X-ray fees and outpatient accident treatment.
- Many services are subject to a deductible.
Excess Major Medical
- Helps supplement your medical bills when your Major Medical coverage limit is exhausted.
- Pays you up to $250 per day, beginning on the first day you or your spouse is hospitalized and continuing up to 500 days.
- Pays you regular income if you become disabled and unable to work.
- Under current IRS regulations, income benefits are tax-free if you pay the premiums yourself.
- A full range of coverage for your visits to the dentist including diagnostic/preventive care and specialty treatment.
For more information, call Mercer Consumer toll free at (800) 503-9230 or visit their website.