Certification at NTI
Certification is a milestone of personal excellence on your professional journey. The National Teaching Institute & Critical Care Exposition (NTI) is the place to learn all about certification, take review courses, sit for exams, network with other certified nurses and celebrate your certification.
Certification Exam Reviews – Preconferences
Saturday, May 17 and Sunday, May 18
NTI provides a great opportunity to take a comprehensive review course before your certification exam.
• Adult CCRN/CCRN-E • PCCN (two-day review course)
• Sunday (only) – CCNS
Take an Exam at NTI
Monday, May 19 • 2 – 6:00 p.m. (1:00 – 1:30 p.m. check-in)
Take paper-and-pencil exams for CCRN, CCRN-E, PCCN, ACNPC, ACNPC-AG, CCNS, and CNML specialty certification and CMC and CSC subspecialties.
- Preregistration is required.
- Use the special NTI exam application, which you can obtain online at www.certcorp.org under "Certification News" or call (800) 899-2226.
- Your application must be postmarked by Friday, April 18, 2014.
- One week prior to the exam session, candidates will receive a confirmation letter with the exam time and room location of the testing session.
Certification Celebration Reception and Dinner
Tuesday, May 20 • 6:30 – 8:00 p.m. — Cash bar opens 5:30 p.m.
Supported in part by Hill-Rom and PharMEDium Services. Commemorative mugs supported by MAQUET Medical Systems USA.
Tickets can be purchased with NTI registration or on-site at the registration desk.
Celebrate your achievement at our annual dinner exclusively for certified nurses who hold credentials from AACN Certification Corporation and its partners (ACNPC, ACNPC-AG, ACNP-BC, CCNS, ACCNS-AG, ACCNS-P, ACCNS-N, CCRN, CCRN-E, PCCN, CMC, CSC, CNML and alumnus CCRNs and PCCNs).
The Oasis is a special place to spend a quiet moment between sessions, enjoy conversation with colleagues and learn what's new in certification and certification renewal.