Critical Care Exposition
The National Teaching Institute & Critical Care Exposition will be held in Denver, May 20-22, 2014 (exhibit dates). The Critical Care Exposition is the largest, most comprehensive trade show for high acuity and critical care nurses, offering attendees hands-on interactions with exhibitors, including healthcare equipment, devices, supplies or pharmaceuticals, educational resources and training materials, or nursing apparel and lifestyle products.
The tradeshow offers 12 hours of exhibit time over three days, with eight hours unopposed by clinical sessions.
Return to your unit with new ideas and a heightened level of comfort on clinical topics and new technologies through the ExpoEd in-booth experience. You won't have to choose between important educational sessions because you have eight hours of dedicated time to explore exhibits.
Featured Learning Centers
- Transport Nursing Learning Center (Booth #157) – supported by Air & Surface Transport Nurses Association (ASTNA)
- Pediatric Nursing Learning Center (Booth #547) – supported by Colorado Children's Hospital
- Nurse.com Learning Center (Booth #625) – supported by Nurse.com
- Healthcare Purchasing Learning Center (Booth #1025) – supported by Healthcare Purchasing News
- Tele-ICU Learning Center (Booth #2271) – supported by American Nurse Today
- Patient Blood Management Learning Center (Booth #1057) – Supported by AABB
Tuesday, May 20, 11 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Wednesday, May 21, 11 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Thursday, May 22, 9 a.m. - Noon
More than 200,000 Square Feet and 400 Exhibits
- The newest equipment, devices, pharmaceuticals supplies and technology
- Hands-on demonstrations of the latest products
- ExpoEd education sessions where you'll receive Continuing Education Recognition Points (CERPs)
- More than 100 career-related exhibits
- Employment, education and career advancement opportunities
- Nursing apparel and lifestyle items
- Educational resources, publications and organizations
Exhibit Hall Attractions
- Relaxation Station – Supported by Hill-Rom
Pamper yourself with a complimentary seated back and neck massage while you get off your feet
- CPR Throwdown - Supported by the American Heart Association
Learn valuable CPR skills while competing for prizes and the best times among NTI nurses.