Critical Care Exposition
Return to your unit with new ideas and a heightened level of comfort on clinical topics and new technologies through the ExpoEd in-booth experience. You won't have to choose between important educational sessions because you have 10 hours of dedicated time to explore exhibits.
There will be Learning Centers with ExpoEd sessions on the Critical Care Expo exhibit floor, including Pediatric Nursing, Long Term Acute Care Hospital (LTACH) Nursing, Electronic Health Records, Tele ICU Nursing and Transport Nursing. Each Learning Center session offers 0.5 CERP credit to nurses who attend.
More than 300,000 Square Feet and 400 Exhibits
- The newest equipment, devices, pharmaceuticals, supplies and technology
- Hands-on demonstrations of the latest products or conduct market research on future products
- ExpoEd education sessions where you'll receive continuing education recognition points (CERPs)
- More than 100 career-related exhibits
- Employment, education and career advancement opportunities
- Nursing apparel and lifestyle items
- Educational resources, publications and organizations