Critical Care Exposition
The National Teaching Institute & Critical Care Exposition is in San Diego, May 19-21, 2015 (exhibit dates). The Critical Care Exposition is the largest, most comprehensive trade show for high acuity and critical care nurses, offering attendees hands-on interactions with exhibitors, including healthcare equipment, devices, supplies or pharmaceuticals, educational resources and training materials, and nursing apparel and lifestyle products.
The tradeshow offers 13.75 hours of exhibit time over three days, with 10 hours unopposed by clinical sessions.
Return to your unit with new ideas and a heightened level of comfort on clinical topics and new technologies through the ExpoEd in-booth experience. You won't have to choose between important educational sessions because you have 10 hours of dedicated time to explore exhibits.
Featured Learning Centers
- Pediatric Nursing Learning Center (Booth 517) - supported by Rady Children's Hospital
Tuesday, May 19, 10:30 a.m.-4 p.m.
Wednesday, May 20, 10:30 a.m.-4 p.m.
Thursday, May 21, 9-11:45 a.m.
More than 200,000 Square Feet and 350 Exhibits
- The newest equipment, devices, pharmaceuticals, supplies and technology
- Hands-on demonstrations of the latest products
- ExpoEd education sessions where you'll receive continuing education recognition points (CERPs)
- More than 100 career-related exhibits
- Employment, education and career advancement opportunities
- Nursing apparel and lifestyle items
- Educational resources, publications and organizations