NTI 2017 Call for Abstracts
AACN and the Program Planning Committees invite you to submit abstract(s) for consideration.
Live Session Abstracts
We seek topics related to all nursing roles and patient populations, clinical systems (cardiovascular, hemodynamics, pharmacology etc.)
and professional practice (electronic health records, healthy work environment, patient safety, etc.). AACN does not provide a
comprehensive list of topics. Potential facilitators may submit more than one abstract.
Submitting Live Session Abstracts
The guidelines provide the latest information to assist you in preparing your content and understanding AACN's policies and procedures
before submitting an abstract.
Timeline for Live Session Abstract Submission
- Opens: April 11, 2016, 12:00 p.m. (PT)
- Step I Closes: June 6, 2016, 11:59 p.m. (PT)
- Step II Closes: June 20, 2016, 11:59 p.m. (PT)
- Step I – Submit/Review an Abstract — is now closed
- Step II – Facilitator Document Submission — is now closed
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Participate in AACN's mission to advance, promote and distribute information through research, education and science. At NTI 2017,
present your poster on evidence-based solutions and research to an audience of your peers, and be published
in AACN online journals.
Chapter Best Practices, CSI and Beacon posters submission process will open
Submitting Poster Abstracts
The guidelines & faq are provided to assist you in preparing your content and understanding AACN's policies and procedures before submitting an abstract.
Timeline for Poster Abstract Submission
- Opens: July 14, 2016, 12:00 p.m. (PT)
- Step I Closes: September 1, 2016, 11:59 p.m. (PT)
- Step II Closes: September 15, 2016, 11:59 p.m. (PT)
Email email@example.com with questions.