Call for Abstracts
AACN's annual meeting, National Teaching Institute & Critical Care Exposition® (NTI) is the premier conference for high acuity and critical care nurses. NTI offers outstanding and diverse learning opportunities, inspirational gatherings and informal networking to reignite one's practice.
- The Advanced Practice Institute™ (API), fully integrated into NTI, offers pharmacology in concert with advanced-level sessions to build advanced practice nurses' skills and knowledge.
- NTI and API feature the latest evidence-based guidelines and nursing research to help nurses think critically, plan effectively, and practice in today's ever-changing clinical environment.
Access NTI Live Education Sessions submission information.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be an essential part of the National Teaching Institute & Critical Care Exposition® by submitting a poster abstract. As a poster participant, this is your opportunity to:
- Participate in AACN's mission to advance, promote and distribute information through research, education and science.
- Be published in AACN online journals.
- Gain exposure to an audience of your peers.
- Display your work.
Access Poster Abstracts submission information.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com.