Video Contest: I’d Make a Great NTI Guest Emcee Because...
Have you ever given a great toast at a wedding? Announced a raffle winner at a party, read poetry out loud at a café or simply asked a question in front of peers at a meeting or in class?
Then you might just be a candidate for a guest emcee role at the 2012 National Teaching Institute & Critical Care Exposition (NTI).
For the past two years, guest emcees have been selected to bring more nurses to the NTI stage to help inspire and entertain the audience of more than 6,500 nurse attendees during our SuperSessions.
We invite you to submit a two-minute video telling us in your own unique way why you’d make a great NTI guest emcee.
What’s the Prize?
The selected guest emcees will receive complimentary NTI registration, airfare to Orlando, Fla., plus lodging during NTI, which takes place May 19-24, 2012. The selected guest emcees must be able to attend the full NTI 2012 and rehearsals during the event.
How to Enter
- Email your MP4 file or link, such as to a YouTube page, to NTIemceesearch@aacn.org or
- Mail your two-minute video on DVD or VHS to:
Video Contest: I’d Make a Great NTI Guest Emcee Because
Aliso Viejo, CA 92656
- Only one video submission per person please.
- Include your full name, job title, organization, city, state, email address and phone number.
- Deadline to enter is Dec. 1, 2011, at 11:59 p.m., Pacific Time.
- AACN will not return videos submitted on VHS or DVD.
- Winning guest emcees will be asked to grant permission to publicize the video in various media.