Welcome to the NCWC website!
Our Chapter is committed to the advancement of acute and critical care nurses in our region of Wisconsin. This is accomplished through:
- Providing quality educational presentations at monthly meetings.
- Awarding scholarships for attendance to professional conferences for continuing education.
- Fostering leadership development by encouraging members to become active on the board and committees.
- Providing the opportunity for networking with other critical care nurses in the region and throughout the Midwest.
- Promoting collaboration and communication among healthcare professionals
The North Central Wisconsin Chapter (NCWC) meets the first Wednesday of each month from September to May at alternating locations in north central Wisconsin. We encourage members, students, and nonmembers to attend the educational presentations and the networking opportunities offered at these meetings. Our monthly presentations are pre-approved for continuing education contact hours through AACN. Check out the website event listing for details on the meetings and conferences sponsored by our chapter.
Volunteerism Jubilee House
To become a chapter member, national AACN membership is required. We are able to offer bulk membership rates to AACN for a significant discount. Chapter membership is an annual fee of $25 and includes up to 7 CEU's, as a benefit to our members.
Click here for the local Membership Form
Additionally, local members receive a discount to our annual spring symposium and/or the registration fee for the National Teaching Institute (NTI) Annual meeting. Membership fees go toward presentations and to fund scholarships for member attendance to professional conferences.
Feel free to contact the officers by email or email to NCWC.email@example.com with questions. See the list of chapter officers by clicking on "Profile" to the left.