A Community of Exceptional Nurses
CSC Review Course on CD-ROM, 3rd Ed.
This certification review course based on the 2012 test plan will equip you with in depth knowledge centered around the care and treatment of patients undergoing surgery for coronary artery revascularization, cardiac valve repair/replacement, and thoracic aorta repair. Research and evidence-based practice are stressed throughout the course and test-taking skills complete this comprehensive certification review course. Pdf of handouts also included.
Course offers 12.4 contact hours of CNE credit.
The 8 Sessions are:
· Session 1: Surgical Treatment of Coronary Artery Disease
· Session 2: Medications and Hemodynamic Essentials
· Session 3: Post-operative Care of Cardiac Surgery Patients, Part I
· Session 4: Post-operative Care of Cardiac Surgery Patients, Part II
· Session 5: Heart Failure and Valvular Heart Disease
· Session 6: Congenital and non-congenital Heart Defect Repairs, Surgery of the Thoracic Aorta, Ventricular Assist Devices
· Session 7: Cardiac Complication of Cardiac Surgery
· Session 8: Non-cardiac Complications of Cardiac Surgery
Product Code: 300910
Authors: M. Ellis
Learn more about what we have to offer based on your role in the industry.