At the completion of this learning activity, participants should be able to:
· Validate your knowledge of critical care nursing prior to sitting for the CMC certification exams.
· Identify the areas of study you will need to focus on prior to sitting for the CMC certification exams.
· Describe the AACN Synergy Model for Patient Care and the blueprint for the CMC certification exams.
Product Code: CMCOD
· Learners must complete 100% of the activity and the associated evaluation to be awarded CE.
· 11 Contact Hours awarded for successful completion of this CE activity (60 minute contact hour), CERP A.
This CE activity has been reviewed by the Nurse Planner. It has been determined that the material presented here shows no bias. This CE activity expires on January 1, 2017.
The American Association of Critical-Care Nurses (AACN) is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation, Provider Number 0012 (60-minute contact hour). AACN has been approved as a provider of continuing education in nursing by the State Board of Registered Nursing of California, Provider Number 01036 (50-minute contact hour).