CNML — Certification for Nurse Managers and Leaders
The Certified Nurse Manager and Leader (CNML) credential, a collaborative effort between the American Organization of Nurse Executives (AONE) Credentialing Center and the American Association of Critical-Care Nurses (AACN) Certification Corporation, is now available.
CNML certification gives nurse managers a way to validate their knowledge as they strive to excel in their demanding roles, carrying out complex leadership responsibilities that directly affect the quality of care to patients and families.
Administered by AONE Credentialing Center (AONE-CC)
The CNML program is administered by AONE-CC, a division of the American Organization of Nurse Executives.
- Candidates must submit applications and payment, online or via paper, to AONE-CC as per information found on the CNML information page.
AACN Member Discount
- AACN and AONE members are eligible for discounted CNML exam fees of $300 and discounted CNML renewal fees of $200.
- Nonmember exam fees are $425 for the CNML exam and $275 for CNML renewal.
- You must include a current AACN member number on your CNML exam or renewal application to qualify for the discounted rate.
- If purchasing AACN membership today, please wait 24 hours before applying online with AONE-CC for the CNML exam to allow updates to the database.
- For complete information, visit the CNML information page on the AONE website.
- Or contact AONE-CC by phone at (312) 422-2807.