Chapter List Rental Request
Interested in recruiting local members to your chapter educational event or as a chapter member? You can, through AACN’s List Rental Process. As an AACN chapter, you are entitled to four complimentary list rental orders per fiscal year (July 1 – June 30).
- Please keep in mind when you are requesting a list rental, your list will intersect with other chapter members in the area.
- It is important that chapters use these lists appropriately — to invite other chapter members to events and to collaborate — not as a competition base to recruit new members from other chapters.
- You have a choice of receiving your list in one of two different formats:
- Adhesive labels ready to apply to your mail piece.
- Excel file to create your own labels.
- All orders must be submitted a minimum of 10 business days prior to the date the materials are needed.
- If ordering printed labels, please allow additional five to seven business days for shipping.
- A maximum of a 100-mile radius can be selected for each list rental request.
- Member lists include the following information only:
- Member Name
- City, State, Zip Code
return to top
Lists for Chapter Educational Events
- Your program must be CNE-approved prior to submitting a Chapter List Rental Request, whether you are seeking program approval from AACN or another provider.
- A final draft of the mail piece for the educational event (brochure, flier, postcard, etc.) must be submitted for approval along with the Chapter List Rental Request form.
- To submit your mail piece, click on Browse in the Upload Mail Piece area of the request form.
- If you are advertising the awarding of CNE or other accredited education on your mail piece, the mail piece must include an official approval statement.
- Statements such as “Approval is pending” or “This program has been submitted for approval” may not be used.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. PST
Phone: (800) 394-5995 Ext. 209
For program approval questions, please contact program approval by emailing email@example.com.
return to top