NTI Chapter Rebate
AACN is again offering a $75 rebate to AACN chapter members, who register to attend NTI in Boston, May 18 – May 23, 2013.
Things you should know about the NTI Chapter Rebate:
- The $75 rebate on the NTI registration fee is available to any chapter member.
- Complete the rebate form and attach proof of your chapter membership.
- Submit your rebate application any time after you receive confirmation that your NTI registration has been processed.
- You do not need to wait until after NTI.
- In fact, by submitting early, it is possible that you will receive your rebate before NTI.
- You will receive your rebate in the same form in which you paid for the conference.
- If you paid using a credit card, the rebate will be credited back to your card.
- If you paid by check, the rebate will be sent to you in the form of a check.
- If your employer paid your registration with a company check, the rebate will be sent to your employer, in the form of a check.
- Your rebate will be processed as soon as possible.
- Due to the high volume of NTI registrations that are also arriving during this time, it may take up to 12 weeks to receive your rebate.
- All rebates must be postmarked by June 15, 2013.
- This allows AACN to process all the rebates in a timely manner so we can close out the fiscal year on June 30.