Sample Letter of Agreement
Letter of Agreement between (name of company) and the (name of chapter) of the American Association of Critical-Care Nurses (AACN)
Course Title: (course name)
Class Format: (lecture, case study, etc.)
Sessions: (number of hours and number of days)
Location: (name of facility/hotel)
(Company name) agrees to provide the following:
- Facility Space: the use of conference room and use of audio-visual equipment, at no charge to the chapter
- Printing: all printing and associated costs of the event flyers
(Chapter name) of AACN agrees to provide the following:
- Members of the AACN Chapter will be given a reduced rate of $95 paid registration fee to attend the Symposium (regular fee is $140).
- Chapter membership will be confirmed by the chapter President.
- Cancellation: Cancellation of the event by either party will result in no fees to either party.
(Name), (title), (company)
(Name), President, (Chapter Name) of AACN
(Name), (Title-Treasurer or Chairperson) (Chapter Name) of AACN
- All exhibitor/vendor agreements must be reviewed and approved by AACN’s national office before signing.
- All AACN chapter contracts must be signed by the chapter president, and chapter treasurer or appropriate chairperson.
- Please refer to the Chapter Contracts Policy on the website at www.aacn.org/Chapters/Contracts.