AACN Progressive Care Pathways Conference
Progressive Care. The Continuum of High Acuity and Critical Care.
Progressive care nurses work in extremely challenging and ever-changing environments. Whether handling rapid response calls, recent ICU transfers or postsurgical patients with more complicated conditions, patients treated in progressive care units may not be in the ICU, but have complex needs requiring highly-skilled nursing care.
Education from the Experts
AACN’s Progressive Care Pathways offers a program addressing your unique educational and professional development goals. Based on feedback from the progressive care nursing community, we’ve developed a conference that suits your specialized needs.
The program offers:
- Up to 24.25 continuing nursing education (CNE) hours focused on the needs of progressive care nurses and up to 2.0 pharmacology CNEs for advanced practice nurses
- Progressive care experts who understand firsthand the challenges of caring for “not quite ICU” patients
- Evidence-based content designed to address a wide range of progressive care patients’ needs and provide direct clinical application of the evidence
- Linking 12-Lead ECG Knowledge to Bedside Cardiac Monitoring, a half-day preconference addressing the heart's anatomy with respect to the 12-Lead ECG. Bedside monitoring of dysrhythmias such as ST&T wave abnormalities, bundle branch block and wide complex tachycardias will be discussed
- Respiratory Care, a half-day preconference focusing on the most common ventilator modes including troubleshooting alarms, tracheostomies and their associated complications and ABG interpretation
- An especially fun setting to socialize and unwind in the unique city of Las Vegas
Why cobble together a continuing education program throughout the year, when Progressive Care Pathways offers everything you need, all in one place? We hope to see you in Las Vegas! Register today.
For more information or to request a brochure, visit AACN Progressive Care Pathways.