What is the AACN LearnCenter?
AACN uses LearnCenter, powered by Taleo, a leader in the Learning Management System (LMS) marketplace, to support the delivery of our gold standard E-Learning curricula. Think of each LearnCenter as a unique website, designed specifically for you, from which designated site managers administer, and learners (or end-users) access our course content.
Through LearnCenter, our courses are available online, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, through any computer that meets the technical specifications and is connected to the internet. There is no software to install; everything is delivered via your custom website(s).
- is technically sophisticated, yet still remarkably user-friendly.
- has reporting capability so managers and administrators can track learner usage and assessments.
- offers learning administrators flexibility and control over CNE surveys and certificate approval.
- provides learners with durable CNE record keeping and certificates that are available to print.
- allows large numbers of users who are starting at the same time to be imported into the system in a batch.
- gives site managers the ability to create individual users, assign purchased end-user licenses , and manage users individually or in groups.
Structuring Your LearnCenter(s)
There are two ways to approach E-Learning from AACN for your organization. Which route to go depends on objectives and structures set forth within your organization.
Single LearnCenter – For organizations that need only one customized LearnCenter that can be accessed by multiple learners from any location.
Multiple LearnCenters – For organizations requiring more than one customized LearnCenter (each able to be accessed by multiple learners) to deliver and track essential training tied to job role, and on-boarding requirements.
There are two main reasons to employ multiple LearnCenters:
- Your organization requires that you maintain confidentiality between departments or locations, and you need to prevent unauthorized viewing of information.
- You expect to have a very large number of learners and need to separate them to facilitate easier management of course scheduling and reporting.
Whether you choose a single or multiple LearnCenter configuration, each site license includes up to three site manager licenses at no additional charge. Please see the pricing pages for rates on additional site or administrator-only licensing options.
Site manager(s) are given the authority to assign learners (end-users) to purchased courseware, and to review progress and scores. This allows them to align learning plans with organizationally defined goals, skills and job roles to drive employee productivity and performance.
If you have any other questions about the LearnCenter, our customer care team would be happy to answer them. You can reach us at:
call 1-800-899-0573 Monday through Friday from 8:15 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (PST)