AACN Chapter Awards
AACN chapters that have made a difference in the healthcare profession and their communities are chosen each year to receive AACN Circle of Excellence recognition awards. This awards program recognizes contributions and achievements that exemplify AACN's mission, vision, and values, and applauds excellence. Nominations will be accepted in five categories:
- Excellence in Chapter Collaboration
- Excellence in Chapter Leadership Development, presented in memory of Sharon Connor, AACN director of membership and chapters from 1985 to 1997, for her advocacy of volunteerism and dedication to the success of chapters
- Excellence in Chapter Community Education and Public Service
- Excellence in Chapter Educational Programming
- Excellence in Promoting the Value of Certification
Nominations for the President’s Award are due by February 15.