Exhibitor Housing Information
NTI Exhibitor Alert: Please be aware of unauthorized email solicitations from non-official vendors offering housing options for NTI 2017 in Houston.
AACN has not approved these emails nor have we given these companies your email address. We strongly encourage you to make hotel reservations with AACN’s official housing bureau, Convention Housing Management, by calling 800-340-1840.
Methods of Housing Reservation
- Online: Click here
- Internet booking is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Toll-free in the USA and Canada: (800) 340-1840
- International Callers: (408) 918-4200
Monday, April 10, 2017, to receive discounted room rates.
Housing Information and Change/Cancellation Policies
- Rates and Reservations. Reservations are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis based on availability. Early booking is strongly advised to ensure best selection. Rates shown are per night and per room. They do not include a 17% city and state sales tax. We urge you to accurately calculate intended hotel room usage before placing room block reservations, as AACN is financially liable to the hotels if the room pick-up drops below a certain percentage. Even when rooms are released just before the conference, potential attendees may have elected not to attend because hotel rooms were unavailable, reducing our audience and potential customers.
- Deposit Policy: Block reservations require a deposit of one night’s room rate plus the city and state tax rates shown above for each room block. Deposit payment may be made by credit card or company check made payable to Convention Housing Management. Exhibitor block requests including rooming list and deposit must be submitted to AACN Housing Bureau by April 10, 2017. We will release your block for resale to waitlisted exhibitor companies if the rooming list and deposit are not received by this date.
- Reservation Changes: Any change in arrival or departure, room type or reservation cancellation must be made through AACN Housing Bureau. Changes to date of arrival/departure made after April 10, 2017, are subject to availability within the AACN block.
- Cancellation: Exhibitors must contact the AACN Housing Bureau to cancel or change hotel room reservations. Exhibitors that cancel room reservations after Thursday, April 20, 2017, forfeit one night's room rate plus city and state sales tax deposit for each canceled room. Priority points will be awarded to advance space selection exhibitors who reserve and use NTI hotel rooms.
- Early Check-out Fee: Some hotels impose a fee for early check-out. This policy is entirely at the discretion of the hotel and the amount of the fee varies by hotel. To avoid a penalty, reconfirm your date of departure at time of check-in.
return to top