Critical Care Exposition
The National Teaching Institute & Critical Care Exposition will be held in New Orleans, May 17-19, 2016 (exhibit dates) at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center. The Critical Care Exposition is the largest, most comprehensive trade show for high acuity and critical care nurses, offering attendees hands-on interactions with exhibitors, including healthcare equipment, devices, supplies or pharmaceuticals, educational resources and training materials, and nursing apparel and lifestyle products.
The tradeshow offers 14 hours of exhibit time over three days, with 10 hours unopposed by clinical sessions.
Return to your unit with new ideas and a heightened level of comfort on clinical topics and new technologies through the ExpoEd in-booth experience. You won't have to choose between important educational sessions because you have 10 hours of dedicated time to explore exhibits.
There will be Learning Centers with ExpoEd sessions on the Critical Care Expo exhibit floor.
Critical Care Exposition Dates and Times
Tuesday, May 17 — 10:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Wednesday, May 18 — 10:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Thursday, May 19 — 9 a.m. – noon
More than 300,000 Square Feet and 400 Exhibits
- The newest equipment, devices, pharmaceuticals, supplies and technology
- Hands-on demonstrations of the latest products or conduct market research on future products
- ExpoEd education sessions where you'll receive continuing education recognition points (CERPs)
- More than 100 career-related exhibits
- Employment, education and career advancement opportunities
- Nursing apparel and lifestyle items
- Educational resources, publications and organizations