Critical Care Exposition
The National Teaching Institute & Critical Care Exposition will be held in Denver, May 20-22, 2014 (exhibit dates). The Critical Care Exposition is the largest, most comprehensive trade show for high acuity and critical care nurses, offering attendees hands-on interactions with exhibitors, including healthcare equipment, devices, supplies or pharmaceuticals, educational resources and training materials, or nursing apparel and lifestyle products.
The tradeshow offers 12 hours of exhibit time over three days, with eight hours unopposed by clinical sessions.
Return to your unit with new ideas and a heightened level of comfort on clinical topics and new technologies through the ExpoEd in-booth experience. You won't have to choose between important educational sessions because you have eight hours of dedicated time to explore exhibits.
Featured Learning Centers
- Transport Nursing Learning Center (Booth #468) – supported by Air & Surface Transport Nurses Association (ASTNA).
- Pediatric Nursing Learning Center (Booth #547) – supported by Children's Hospital Colorado.
- Nurse.com Learning Center (Booth #625) – supported by Nurse.com.
Tuesday, May 20, 11 a.m. — 3:30 p.m.
Wednesday, May 21, 11 a.m. — 3:30 p.m.
Thursday, May 22, 9 a.m. — Noon
More than 200,000 Square Feet and 300 Exhibits
- The newest equipment, devices, pharmaceuticals supplies and technology
- Hands-on demonstrations of the latest products
- ExpoEd education sessions where you'll receive Continuing Education Recognition Points (CERPs)
- More than 100 career-related exhibits
- Employment, education and training
- Nursing apparel and lifestyle items
- Educational resources, publications and organizations
Exhibit Hall Attractions
- Relaxation Station – Supported by Hill-Rom
Pamper yourself with a complimentary seated back and neck massage while you get off your feet.
- Fitness Pavilion - Supported by American Nurse Today
Visit the Fitness Pavilion to try out healthy games and activities. Compete for prizes in fun contests.