January Exhibitor Bulletin for NTI 2013
Complimentary listings are available for all NTI 2013 exhibitors in the ExpoGuide. Exhibitors are now able to enter their own ExpoGuide Description and Product Category Listings on the NTI 2013 website.
Descriptions and product categories must be entered by February 6, 2013, to be included in the ExpoGuide. If your company description is not entered by February 6, 2013, only your company name, address, website and booth number will be listed.
Companies that submit applications after February 6, 2013, will only be listed on the NTI website and NTI Voices, the on-site daily newspaper.
Online Service Kits
The online service kit contains information for ordering exhibitor services such as booth furnishings, lead retrieval, electrical, audio visual, security and much more!
Freeman, the official AACN contractor, will be sending a link to all of our exhibitors in early February once the service kit becomes available.
See the February Exhibitor Bulletin for more detailed instructions on how to retrieve your NTI 2013 service kit forms and information!
Take advantage of this great opportunity and provide something valuable to NTI attendees. Please complete the AACN Gift Certificate Order Form or for more information on AACN Gift Certificates, including educational materials, publications and other options, please call (800) 899-2226.
Final Booth Payment
Full booth payment for exhibit space is due by February 5, 2013. Invoices are mailed periodically if you have a balance due. Please watch your mail for your exhibit space invoice or contact Maribel Aguayo at email@example.com or (800) 394-5995, ext. 509, to determine your balance or make a credit card payment.
AACN offers dozens of possibilities to maximize your presence and visibility at NTI. Opportunities include support of special events, conference areas and official conference materials.
Contact Randy Bauler CEM, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 394-5995 ext. 366 for available sponsorship opportunities at NTI.
NTI 2013 Conference Support Opportunities include:
- Advance Practice Institute (API) Reception: Tuesday night networking opportunity with AACN's most skilled and experienced nurses — $20,000 or $10,000 per co-supporter.
- Certification Oasis: This popular lounge is visited by certified nurses and those seeking certification information — $30,000 or $15,000 per co-supporter.
- Self Study Pavilion: This popular E-Learning lab attracts 1,500 nurses over five days — $30,000 or $15,000 per co-supporter.
- CE Computers/Cyber Cafe: CE and CERP tracking station located in a high traffic area and open all six days — $24,000 or $12,000 per co-supporter.
- NTI Shuttle Buses - Entrance side advertising panels — $3,500 for each panel
- NTI Highlighters: Sponsor's name and logo appears on each highlighter distributed inside attendee bags — $12,000.
- Charging Stations: Sponsor's name and logo appears on each station in high traffic locations — $4,000 per station.