NTI Cost-Saving Strategies
This year's NTI promises once again to be a high-value event designed to provide an unsurpassed educational experience for your investment. Utilize some of the cost-effective ideas below to help ensure you can attend NTI this year.
Find Help With Funding
- Inquire about foundation or hospital auxiliary education grants at your hospital.
- Ask physician colleagues to sponsor your attendance.
- Find out if your local chapter offers NTI scholarships.
- Take advantage of the AACN chapter member rebate.
Explore Alternative Staffing Options
- If staffing is tight, share appropriate staff members across units to cover nurses who want to attend.
- If only a few can attend, send an experienced nurse and a new nurse as learning partners.
- When you live within driving distance, one-day registration allows more nurses to attend.
- Host an essay contest to determine who will attend.
- Use NTI airfare discount codes when you book travel.
- Book discounted hotel rooms through NTI Online Housing Bureau.
- Share a hotel room with colleagues.
- Pick a hotel with amenities like complimentary breakfast and free shuttle service.
- Come for the day if you live near San Diego but can’t attend the entire NTI.