NTI Network, our online NTI community, can help you get a head start planning your week, networking with experts, colleagues and friends and staying organized.
Sign-up for NTI Network to use these features to enhance your NTI experience:
- Browse the NTI program for facilitators, session summaries and learning objectives and create a personalized schedule
- Reserve your seat for a Sunrise Session and the Patient Safety Summit
- Identify attendees with similar interests and receive suggestions on who to meet
- Personalize your attendee profile with a bio, photo and interests
- Find NTI attendees you are already connected with on your other social media sites, such as Facebook or LinkedIn
- Network and plan on the go by accessing scheduling and social networking tools on your smartphone or tablet
Learn more about NTI Network features with our NTI Network Guide.
You must be registered for the National Teaching Institute & Critical Care Exposition to participate in NTI Network.
If you are already registered, please Log-in now:
Get Started Now