NTI Program Highlights and Special Events
NTI will be the most valuable conference you attend this year. With hundreds of educational sessions and the inspirational all-attendee gatherings throughout the week, we know NTI will ignite your commitment to your practice and our profession.
- The NTI education — Take home evidence-based knowledge that you can put into practice with more than 300 sessions on topics high acuity and critical care nurses need in today’s diverse and challenging healthcare environments.
- SuperSessions and Keynote Presentations — Our SuperSessions will entertain, motivate and inspire as you gather together with thousands of your colleagues to acknowledge the joys and challenges of caring for critically ill patients and their families
- NTI Summit — Moral Distress Isn’t Going Away: Confronting Reality — During this interactive half-day summit on Wednesday, May 21, learners and experts will take on the reality that moral distress is part of clinical life and explore how to handle it in familiar situations such as bullying, workarounds and disasters.
- The Critical Care Exposition — Enjoy the largest and most comprehensive trade show for high acuity and critical care nurses, and return to your unit with new techniques, innovative products and services to share with your unit and hospital.
- Nurses’ Night Off — Two great attractions, the Denver Zoo and the Denver Museum of Nature & Science, are the destinations for this year’s Nurses’ Night Off. Networking is especially fun while you divide time between the two venues.
- Certification Celebration — If you are certified, the Certification Celebration Reception and Dinner is an opportunity to connect with your colleagues and celebrate your accomplishment.
- Networking Opportunities — Forge lasting connections with our community of exceptional nurses while you share with others and discover creative solutions to your most persistent challenges at work.
- Exploring Denver — The Mile High City, where 300 days of sunshine, a thriving arts and cultural scene, diverse neighborhoods and the Rocky Mountain backdrop combine for a memorable conference experience.