NTI Program Highlights and Special Events
NTI will be the most valuable conference you attend this year. With hundreds of educational sessions and the inspirational all-attendee gatherings throughout the week, we know NTI will ignite your commitment to your practice and our profession.
- The NTI education — Take home evidence-based knowledge that you can put into practice with hundreds of sessions on topics high acuity and critical care nurses need in today’s diverse and challenging healthcare environments.
- SuperSessions and Keynote Presentations — Our SuperSessions will entertain, motivate and inspire as you gather together with thousands of your colleagues to acknowledge the joys and challenges of caring for critically ill patients and their families.
- The Critical Care Exposition — Enjoy the largest and most comprehensive trade show for high acuity and critical care nurses, and return to your unit with new techniques, innovative products and services to share with your unit and hospital.
- Nurses’ Night Off — Let the good times roll! We’ll celebrate at Mardi Gras World, Wednesday, May 18, 2016, where you’ll experience a true portrayal of New Orleans Mardi Gras.
- Certification Celebration (SOLD OUT) — If you are certified, the Certification Celebration Reception and Dinner is an opportunity to connect with your colleagues and celebrate your accomplishment.
- Networking Opportunities — Forge lasting connections with our community of exceptional nurses while you share with others and discover creative solutions to your most persistent challenges at work.
- Exploring New Orleans — Experience the magic of NTI and the rich history and culture of New Orleans. The vibrant culinary and music scene adds to the atmosphere as we welcome our community of exceptional nurses to the Big Easy. Start planning your NOLA adventure now.