NTI Program Highlights and Special Events
NTI will be the most valuable conference you attend this year. With hundreds of educational sessions and the inspirational all-attendee gatherings throughout the week, we know NTI will ignite your commitment to your practice and our profession.
- The NTI education — Take home evidence-based knowledge that you can put into practice with more than 300 sessions on topics high acuity and critical care nurses need in today’s diverse and challenging healthcare environments.
- SuperSessions and Keynote Presentations — Our SuperSessions will entertain, motivate and inspire as you gather together with thousands of your colleagues to acknowledge the joys and challenges of caring for critically ill patients and their families
- The Critical Care Exposition — Enjoy the largest and most comprehensive trade show for high acuity and critical care nurses, and return to your unit with new techniques, innovative products and services to share with your unit and hospital.
- Nurses’ Night Off — We’ll celebrate at the San Diego Zoo, Wednesday, May 20, 2015. We’ll have the entire place to ourselves to observe the animals, view the exhibits, enjoy the grounds and unwind with friends and colleagues.
- Certification Celebration — If you are certified, the Certification Celebration Reception and Dinner is an opportunity to connect with your colleagues and celebrate your accomplishment.
- Networking Opportunities — Forge lasting connections with our community of exceptional nurses while you share with others and discover creative solutions to your most persistent challenges at work.
- Exploring San Diego — The city’s diverse and colorful neighborhoods offer endless opportunities for exploration and outdoor activities. Minutes away from the San Diego Convention Center, explore downtown’s urban neighborhoods, from the iconic Gaslamp District to Old Town. Start planning your SoCal adventure now.