Why Attend NTI?
With up to 34 hours of continuing education (CE) contact hours available via live sessions, and additional hours of self-study during and after the conference, the outstanding and diverse learning opportunities and inspirational gatherings promise to reignite your commitment to your practice and our profession.
Enhance your knowledge or focus on specialized content. The conference can be customized to suit your unique learning objectives with hundreds of sessions developed by learning facilitators who are experts in the critical care field.
Whether you spend the entire week or just a few days with us, NTI is the most valuable conference you will attend this year, offering:
- Hundreds of sessions tailored based on what attendees tell us they value most in an educational program.
- Up to 34 hours of continuing education (CE) via live sessions and additional Continuing Education Recognition Points (CERPs).
- The best evidence-based practice to share with your unit that can contribute to improvement in patient outcomes and the bottom line.
- Practice and technology innovations from more than 300 exhibitors at the Critical Care Exposition.
- NTI ActionPak, a “take home” toolkit to make it easier to pass on valuable NTI educational content to colleagues on your unit and beyond.
- Opportunities for all types of learning — hands-on, self-directed, peer-to-peer, roundtables with experts and colleagues, plus all of the informal networking you can fit in.
- Inspiration, rejuvenation, networking and fun.