Focus the Flame: AACN's 2014-2015 Theme Materials
Integrate This Year’s Theme Into Your Professional Activities
We provide an array of resources for you, a member of the AACN community, to integrate this year’s theme into your professional activities. Please use the art far and wide to make our theme visible, within the limitations cited below:
- Read “From the President” in July 2014 AACN Bold Voices.
- Use theme art on printed material such as newsletters, flyers, posters, signs, handouts and announcements.
- Use PowerPoint templates for internal presentations and ones that promote your chapter/institution’s meetings and events.
- Use approved theme art products from the AACN Online Bookstore to generate revenue for your chapter or institution.
- Understand that our agreement with the artist has some limitations:
- The theme art must always appear in its entirety, and not be modified or altered in any way.
- The theme art may be used to promote your local chapter events and activities.
- The theme art may not be imprinted on any item (T-shirt, hat, mug, etc.) that will be sold.
- The theme art may be used in social media in a posting, but not as an identifier for a chapter, institution or individual (e.g., “profile picture” or “cover photo” on Facebook).
Please contact the AACN marketing team if you have any questions about using the theme art. We’ll help you explore what’s possible based on our agreement with the artist.
Please contact the AACN Marketing team with questions.