Focus the Flame: AACN's 2014-2015 Theme Materials
Integrate This Year’s Theme Into Your Professional Activities
We provide an array of resources for you, a member of the AACN community, to integrate this year’s theme into your professional activities. Please use the art far and wide to make our theme visible, within the limitations cited below:
- Read “From the President” in July 2014 AACN Bold Voices.
- Use theme art on printed material such as newsletters, flyers, posters, signs, handouts and announcements.
- Use PowerPoint templates for internal presentations and ones that promote your chapter/institution’s meetings and events.
- Use approved theme art products from the AACN Online Bookstore to generate revenue for your chapter or institution.
- Understand that our agreement with the artist has some limitations:
- The theme art may not be modified or altered in any way.
- Graphic elements from the theme art may not be used individually.
- AACN, its chapters and other members of the AACN community may not resell the theme art for any use by a third party.
- The theme art may not be used on any type of apparel or other promotional items without authorization.
- The theme art may not be used in social media as an identifier for a chapter, institution or individual
(e.g., “profile picture” or “cover photo” on Facebook).
Please contact the AACN marketing team if you have ideas for using the theme art in other ways.Please contact the AACN Marketing Team if you have ideas for using the theme art in other ways. We’ll help you explore what’s possible based on our agreement with the artist.
Please contact the AACN Marketing team with questions.