Online registration is closed.
We are looking forward to a record number of attendees at NTI 2016 in New Orleans. Please keep this in mind if you are planning to register on-site for the full conference or a daily pass. While we will make every effort to accommodate on-site registrations, registration will be closed when we reach our maximum capacity. If you are planning on registering on-site, we recommend arriving as early as possible on Sunday, May 15. Registration opens at 7 a.m.
Location of Official NTI Sessions and Events
Advanced Registration Information
- If you registered in advance, jump right into NTI with your name badge and event tickets in hand. With your name badge, proceed directly to bag pick-up when you arrive. You do not need to visit Registration.
- If your name badge does not arrive before you leave for New Orleans, pick it up on-site at Registration.
- If you need to cancel your registration, do so in writing no later than April 18, 2016.
- A $75 cancellation fee will be deducted from your refund.
- Allow 4–6 weeks for processing.
- Email cancellation to email@example.com or mail to AACN, Chelley D'Amato, 101 Columbia, Aliso Viejo, CA 92656
ADA and Auxiliary Aids
Do you need auxiliary aids in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)? Contact Scootaround Corp. at (888) 441-7575 for wheelchair or scooter rentals. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for all other auxiliary aids by Monday, April 18, 2016, to provide AACN with sufficient advance notice for providing reasonable accommodations.
AACN would like to offer our international travelers resources and information that will help them get to the United States.