The Advanced Practice Institute
The Advanced Practice Institute (API) is fully integrated within NTI 2011 in Chicago, IL. API offers preconferences, clinical sessions, leadership development, pharmacology and mastery sessions specifically for the advanced practice nurse. Advanced practice nurses are not limited to API sessions and are welcomed to attend any NTI session.
What is API?
API Course Highlights
- Bedside Ultrasound for the Advanced Practice Nurse
- Heads Up: Interpreting Brain CT/MRI/Angiogram
- Pediatric Delirium: Assessment and Management
- Bring Home Lessons Learned From the Battlefield
- Therapeutic Temperature Management in the ICU: The APN as the Expert
- Critical Care Nursing Research Studies You Should Know About
- Retooling NP & CNS Curricula: Implementing the New Adult-Gerontology APRN Education Requirements in Your Program
- Managing the Difficult Airway: Rapid Sequence Intubation and Percutaneous Tracheostomy
The API reception is a ticketed event for API registrants and provides an opportunity to relax, have a cocktail, network with colleagues, and win prizes.