- Practice Alerts. Practice alerts are succinct, dynamic directives from AACN that are supported by authoritative evidence to ensure excellence in practice and a safe and humane work environment.
- Searching for Evidence Toolkit. Here are some tools to help you find and evaluate evidence.
- Clinical Focus. A knowledge portal for clinical topics of interest to acute and critical care nurses.
- Protocols for Practice. Protocols for Practice provide bedside clinicians with the latest patient-care research findings. Available for purchase in the AACN Marketplace.
- Procedure Manual. The AACN Procedure Manual for Critical Care offers comprehensive coverage of procedures unique to the critical care environment.
- New National Awards Recognize HAI Progress
A new national awards program recognizes teams of critical care professionals and healthcare institutions that reduce or eliminate healthcare-associated infections (HAIs), a leading cause of death in the United States.
- Thunder Studies. AACN's Thunder Project® was conceptualized and developed to provide critical care nurses with a research protocol ready for institutional review and implementation.