Submission Process for NTI 2016
The poster abstract submission is a two-step process. Whether you are submitting an abstract for the first time or have submitted previously, please review the information and criteria in the Poster Abstract Guidelines.
The guidelines are provided to assist you in preparing your content and understanding AACN’s policies and procedures prior to submitting an abstract. All information must be complete prior to the close of abstract submission to be considered in the review process.
All primary and co-authors must complete Step II — Author Document Submission — no later than the September 28, 2015 deadline to be included.
Access additional general information or our FAQ page.
NTI 2016 Poster Abstract Submission
- Opens: 12:00 p.m. (PST), Monday, Aug. 3, 2015
- Step I Closes: 11:59 p.m. (PST), Monday, Sept. 14, 2015
- Step II Closes: 11:59 p.m. (PST), Monday, Sept. 28, 2015
You may submit as many poster abstracts in the categories listed below as you wish:
- Evidence-Based Solutions/CSI
The submission process for Chapter Best Practice is changing for 2016 and will open in September. Watch for new guidelines online in mid-August.
- Step I – Submit/Review a Poster Abstract — is now closed
- Step II – Author/Co-Author Documentation — is now closed
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com.
Back to Call for Abstracts
@@METADESC@@NTI Poster Abstract Submission@@METADESC@@ @@METAKEYWORDS@@@@METAKEYWORDS@@