Abstracts: NTI Live Educational Sessions
Submission Process for NTI 2014
Abstract submission is a two-step process. Whether you are submitting an abstract for the first time or have submitted previously, guidelines will be available in January 2014 for NTI 2015 abstract submission opening in March 2014.
They will be updated with the latest information to assist you in preparing your content and understanding AACN’s policies and procedures prior to submitting an abstract. All information must be complete prior to the close of abstract submission to be considered in the review process.
NTI 2014 Abstract Submission — Closed
- Opens: 12:00 p.m. (PST), Monday, March 4, 2013
- Step I Closes: 11:59 p.m. (PST), Monday, June 3, 2013
- Step II Closes: 11:59 p.m. (PST), Monday, June 17, 2013
- Step I – Submit/Review an Abstract
- Step II – Facilitator Document Submission
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to Call For Abstracts