Abstracts: NTI Live Educational Sessions
Submission Process for NTI 2015
Abstract submission is a two-step process. Whether you are submitting an abstract for the first time or have submitted previously, please review the information and criteria in the Guidelines for NTI Live Educational Abstracts.
The guidelines provide the latest information to assist you in preparing your content and understanding AACN's policies and procedures prior to submitting an abstract. All documentation must be completed prior to the close of abstract submission to be considered in the review process.
NTI 2015 Abstract Submission
- Opens: Monday, March 3, 2014, 12:00 p.m. (PST)
- Step I Closes: Monday, June 2, 2014, 11:59 p.m. (PST)
- Step II Closes: Monday, June 16, 2014, 11:59 p.m. (PST)
- Step I – Submit/Review an Abstract (Closed)
- Step II – Facilitator Document Submission (Closed)
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to Call For Abstracts