AACN Bedside app
Having AACN’s essential clinical resources at your fingertips has never been easier.
With the AACN Bedside app, you have instant point-of-care access — via smartphones and tablets — to our most popular reference tools: AACN Practice Alerts and AACN Pocket References.
- The Practice Alerts — quick-reference, evidence-based resources — can be downloaded free of charge.
- The mobile pocket references — adapted from AACN’s laminated pocket cards — are available for purchase for 99 cents each.
With interactive, easy-to-navigate features, AACN Bedside is a convenient and effective way to stay current in the rapidly changing acute and critical care environment.
Practice Alerts on AACN Bedside
- Catheter-Associated Urinary Tract Infections
- Delirium Assessment and Management
- Dysrhythmia Monitoring
- Family Presence During Resuscitation and Invasive Procedures
- Family Presence: Visitation in the Adult ICU
- Noninvasive Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Oral Care in the Critically Ill
- Prevention of Aspiration
- ST Segment Monitoring
- Verification of Feeding Tube Placement
Pocket References on AACN Bedside
- Acute Renal Failure
- Cardiovascular Assessment
- Cardiac Medication
- Dysrhythmia Recognition
- Hemodynamic Management
- Medication Calculation
- Neurological Assessment
- Pediatric Critical Care
- Pulmonary Management
- Laboratory Values