Revisions and Upcoming Titles
AACN publishes a number of book-length resources — standard textbooks, procedure manuals, core curricula, scope and standards documents, guidelines — to further its mission of educating critical care nurses, preparing them for certification exams and creating the gold standard for exceptional patient outcomes and healthy work environments. Following are some of AACN's books currently in production, along with estimated publication dates. Some dates may change, so visitors are encouraged to check back with this page periodically.
**As of September 2015
- Certification and Core Review for Neonatal Intensive Care Nursing, 5th Ed., will tentatively publish October 2016.
- AACN Procedure Manual for Critical Care, 7th Ed., is tentatively due to publish December 2016.
- Advanced Critical Care Nursing, 2nd Ed., is tentatively due to publish March 2017.
- AACN Core Curriculum for Critical Care Nursing, 7th Ed., will tentatively publish early 2018.
- AACN Core Curriculum for Pediatric Critical Care Nursing, 3rd Ed., is tentatively due to publish in early 2018.