AACN Ambassadors serve a fundamental role in advancing the mission of AACN by advocating for professional practice and promoting excellence in acute and critical care nursing. They accomplish this by communicating the value of AACN and championing:
- Membership in the professional AACN community.
- Specialty certification for acute and critical care nurses.
- Evidence-based practice standards and protocols.
- Recognition of excellence through the Beacon unit excellence program.
- Engagement in educational opportunities including NTI, e-learning and the free CE center.
- Local AACN chapter involvement.
For information or questions about the Ambassador program contact email@example.com.
New Ambassador Orientation Webinar
We are delighted to offer this tool for beginning Ambassadors. This is designed to educate you on your role, let you know what resources are available to you and provide suggestions on how to begin. We hope you will find this helpful and welcome your feedback.