American Association of Critical-Care Nurses Election 2015
Profiles of candidates in AACN’s Election 2015 are now available. Simply click on a candidate’s name below to access a profile.
Voting will be March 20 to April 20. Positions to be filled include a new president-elect and four new directors of the FY2016-18 ACCN Board of Directors and three new members of the 2016 Nominating Committee.
The candidate profiles provide biographical information and an issues statement to help you assess candidates before voting opens.
Candidate for President-Elect
(Term: July 1, 2015 – June 30, 2016)
Candidates for AACN Board of Directors
(Term: July 1, 2015 – June 30, 2018) (4 positions open)
- Wendi Leigh Froedge, MSN, RN, CCRN
- Louise Saladino, DNP, RN, CCRN
- Carol Olff, RN, MSN, CCRN-E, NEA-BC
- Michelle Kidd, MS, RN, ACNS-BC, CCRN
- Elizabeth Scruth, PhD, RN, MPH, CCNS, CCRN, FCCM
- Kimberly Curtin, MS, APRN, ACNS-BC, CCRN, CEN, CNL
Candidates for AACN Nominating Committee
(Term: July 1, 2015 – June 30, 2016) (3 positions open)
- Kelly Carter, MS, RN, NE-BC
- Nikki Dotson-Lorello, RN, BSN, CCRN, CPTC
- Robyn Weilbacher, RN, MSN, PCCN, CNML, CENP
- Rose Hata, MS, RN, APRN, CCRN, CCNS
- Lisa M. Soltis, MSN, APRN, PCCN, CCRN-CSC, CCNS, FCCM