American Association of Critical-Care Nurses Election 2014
Profiles of candidates in AACN’s Election 2014 are now available. Simply click on a candidate’s name below to access a profile.
Voting will be March 21 to April 21. Positions to be filled include a new president-elect and four new directors of the FY2015-17 ACCN Board of Directors and three new members of the 2015 Nominating Committee.
The candidate profiles provide biographical information and an issues statement to help you assess candidates before voting opens.
Candidate for President-Elect
(Term: July 1, 2014 – June 30, 2015)
Candidates for AACN Board of Directors
(Term: July 1, 2014 – June 30, 2017) (4 positions open)
- Tari L. Kennedy, RN, APNP, CCRN, CNRN
- Nancy Freeland, RN, MS, CCRN
- Megan Brunson, RN, MSN, CNL, CCRN-CSC
- Paula S. McCauley, DNP, APRN, ACNP-BC, CNE
- Deborah Klein, RN, MSN, ACNS-BC, CCRN, CHFN, FAHA
- Patricia A. McGaffigan, RN, MS
Candidates for AACN Nominating Committee
(Term: July 1, 2014 – June 30, 2015) (3 positions open)
- Anna Dermenchyan, RN, BSN, CCRN-CSC
- Theresa M. Davis, RN, PhD, NE-BC
- Erica C. DeBoer, RN, MA, CNL, CCRN
- Mary Jo Moore, RN, MA, CCRN, CNML
- Alvin D. Jeffery, RN-BC, MSN, CCRN, FNP-BC