American Association of Critical-Care Nurses Election 2015
Thank you for your interest in helping select the leaders who will guide our community of exceptional nurses.
Voting has been extended. The election will close as soon as we've reached our 5% quorum.
Click the Vote icon below to vote.
We rely on every single member of AACN to play a role in articulating our direction. Thank you for taking the time to make this contribution to the future of AACN and acute and critical care nursing.
Voting online is quick and easy. Click on the vote icon above and follow the instructions. You will need your Member ID Number, which is located on your member card. If you do not know your Member ID Number please call (800) 394-5995 and someone will assist you. Individuals who are current Active, Emeritus, International or Lifetime members of AACN as of January 22, 2014 are eligible to vote.
Need a paper ballot or have a question regarding the election? Please contact Melinda Messenger-Stout at (800) 394-5995, ext. 331 or via email at email@example.com.
Privacy: All online ballots are sent directly to and processed by an independent contractor to ensure that your identity is protected and the integrity of election procedures is preserved.
Candidate Information: Simply click on the candidate's name to learn more about him/her. Or if you prefer, this information is available on the ballot for your convenience. To proceed to the ballot click on the "vote" icon above.
Candidate for President-Elect
(Term: July 1, 2015 – June 30, 2016)
Candidates for AACN Board of Directors
(Term: July 1, 2015 – June 30, 2018) (4 positions open)
- Wendi Leigh Froedge, MSN, RN, CCRN
- Louise Saladino, DNP, RN, CCRN
- Carol Olff, RN, MSN, CCRN-E, NEA-BC
- Michelle Kidd, MS, RN, ACNS-BC, CCRN
- Elizabeth Scruth, PhD, RN, MPH, CCNS, CCRN, FCCM
- Kimberly Curtin, MS, APRN, ACNS-BC, CCRN, CEN, CNL
Candidates for AACN Nominating Committee
(Term: July 1, 2015 – June 30, 2016) (3 positions open)
- Kelly Carter, MS, RN, NE-BC
- Nikki Dotson-Lorello, RN, BSN, CCRN, CPTC
- Robyn Weilbacher, RN, MSN, PCCN, CNML, CENP
- Rose Hata, MS, RN, APRN, CCRN, CCNS
- Lisa M. Soltis, MSN, APRN, PCCN, CCRN-CSC, CCNS, FCCM