Product Code: 100139
Clearance - 20% off
ECG Handbook of Contemporary Challenges
Amazingly, over a century after the first use of the electrocardiogram, new ECG patterns are being discovered. And in the last few decades, several new electrocardiographic phenomena and markers have emerged that are challenging to physicians and allied professionals who read and interpret ECGs such as early repolarization, ECGs of athletes, Brugada Syndrome, short and long QT syndrome, various channelopathies, and cardiomyopathies.
Internationally recognized experts discuss the most recent evidence-based information on these new observations, complemented with detailed ECG tracings, to provide essential guidance for the optimal interpretation of ECGs in the 21st century.
Table of Contents:
1. Normal Electrocardiograms Today
2. ECG Manifestations of Concealed Conduction
3. P-Wave Indices and the PR Interval—Relation to Atrial Fibrillation and Mortality
4. The Athlete’s Electrocardiogram
5. Electrocardiographic Markers of Arrhythmic Risk and Sudden Cardiac Death in Pediatric and Adolescent Patients
6. Electrocardiographic Markers of Sudden Cardiac Death in Different Substrates
7. Electrocardiographic Markers of Arrhythmic Events and Sudden Death in Channelopathies
8. Early Repolarization Syndrome: Its Relationship to ECG Findings and Risk stratification
9. Diagnostic Electrocardiographic Criteria of Early Repolarization and Idiopathic Ventricular Fibrillation
10. Prevalence and Significance of Early Repolarization
11. T-Wave Alternans: Electrocardiographic Characteristics and Clinical Value
12. Electrocardiographic Markers of Phase 3 and Phase 4 Atrioventricular Block and Progression to Complete Heart Block
13. Myocardial Infarction in the Presence of Left Bundle Branch Block or Right Ventricular Pacing
14. T-Wave Memory
15. Electrocardiographic Markers of Progressive Cardiac Conduction Disease
16. Sex and Ethnicity-Related Differences in Electrocardiography
17. Electrocardiograms in Biventricular Pacing
18. Effect of Cardiac and Noncardiac Drugs on Electrocardiograms:Electrocardiographic Markers of Drug-Induced Proarrhythmias (QT Prolongation, TdP, and Ventricular Arrhythmias)
ISBN #: 9781935395881
Editors: M. Shenasa, MD; M.E. Josephson, MD; and N.A. Mark Estes III, MD
Discount will apply at Checkout.
SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY - CLEARANCE ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE.