Product Code: 128155
Critical Thinking, Clinical Reasoning and Clinical Judgment: A Practical Approach to Outcome-Focused Thinking, 6th Ed.
If you want to truly succeed in nursing practice today and be thinking-oriented rather than task-oriented, then look no further than this one-of-a-kind textbook.
Table of Contents:
1. What are Critical Thinking, Clinical Reasoning, and Clinical Judgment?
2. Developing Critical Thinking
3. Critical Thinking and Learning Cultures: Teaching, Learning, and Taking Tests
4. Clinical Reasoning and Clinical Judgment
5. Ethical Reasoning, Evidence-Based Practice and Quality Improvement
6. Practicing Clinical Reasoning Skills: Applying the Nursing Process
7. Interpersonal, Teamwork, and Self-Management Skills
A. Example Responses
B. Concept Mapping: Getting in the "Right" State of Mind
C. Results of Two Studies Describing Critical Thinking Skills
D. Key Brain Parts Involved in Thinking E. Patients' Rights and Responsibilities
ISBN #: 9780323358903
Author: R. Alfaro-LeFevre