Product Code: 128611
Fast Facts for Evidence-Based Practice in Nursing, 3rd Ed.
This is a concise, pocket-sized resource for students and practicing nurses alike that delivers the fundamentals of evidence-based practice (EBP) and basic nursing research concepts in an easy-to-read, quick-access format. It demystifies the research process with straightforward information.
It equips bedside nurses with fundamental concepts and explains basic research terms and how to conduct literature searches to “find the evidence.” At-a-glance charts categorize research and abundant examples demonstrate concepts. This classroom-tested book also provides background information on defining the “compelling question,” which is essential to finding the appropriate evidence-based material.
- Provides step-by-step methods to implement evidence-based practice
- Includes examples of how hospitals and healthcare providers are integrating EBP into their practice
- Includes extensive coverage of how EBP can be used to improve patient care, with examples and cases to show readers practical application of content
- Reviews basic terms and principles
- Presents quantitative and qualitative research approaches
- Has been classroom tested and used in both live and online course format.
Author: M. Godshall