Product Code: 128642
Hemodynamic Monitoring Made Incredibly Visual!, 3rd Ed.
The updated 3rd edition of Hemodynamic Monitoring Made Incredibly Visual! includes brand new and updated content covering current nursing practice guidelines for hemodynamic monitoring, complete and current directions for procedures such as: changing a CV dressing; CV and PA catheter insertion; arterial line insertion; handling a displaced arterial line; and troubleshooting pressure monitoring systems. Directions and images that explain the latest pressure monitoring technology, and current circulatory and ventricular assist devices.
Table of Contents:
1. Cardiopulmonary anatomy and physiology
2. Understanding a pressure monitoring system
3. Vascular access
4. Arterial pressure monitoring
5. Central venous pressure monitoring
6. Pulmonary artery pressure monitoring
7. Cardiac output monitoring
8. Tissue oxygenation monitoring
9. Minimally invasive hemodynamic monitoring
10. Circulatory assist devices
ISBN # : 9781608313402
Authors: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins