Product Code: 128890
Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner Q & A Review
The only book designed specifically to prepare students for the Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (AG-ACNP) exams, this unparalleled review details the step-by-step journey from classroom to patient room and beyond. This book provides information about the ANCC and AACN certification exams, test preparation and test taking tips, practice questions, and advice regarding the transition to the NP role. The bulk of the book are sets of multiple choice questions, arranged by body system and professional practice topic. An answer key with rationale for the correct response follows each set of questions. The text also provides a 175 question practice exam in which the questions are integrated and not divided by topic area.
Completely unique to this publication, the last section of Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner Q&A Review guides one through the next steps after the exam—how to progress into practice with your new certification.
- Over 630 practice questions with answers and rationales
- The only current book publication designed specifically to prepare students for the AG-ACNP exams
- Contains the most current information and practice using published guidelines
- Exam tips and perils/pitfalls to avoid in test-taking
- Includes free access to interactive ebook and Q&A app—track and sync your progress on up to three devices
ISBN #: 9780826164780
Author: D. Carpenter