Product Code: 330145
Clearance - 20% off
Fast Facts on Combating Nurse Bullying, Incivility and Workplace Violence
This pocket-sized, quick-access guidegives nurses crucial information they need to know to understand, identify, and effectively counter incivility, bullying, and violence in all nursing settings. Viewing nurse bullying as an institutional problem, this text expounds upon the ANA position statement, "Incivility, Bullying, and Workplace Violence" and includes definitions and statistics about nurse bullying, and what nurses at any level can do when faced with a bully.
• Addressesall facets of nurse bullying, from origins and manifestations to evidence-based interventions and prevention strategies
• Based on the hallmark ANA document “Incivility, Bullying, and Workplace Violence
• Contains 10 instructive case studies depicting common bullying scenarios
• Provides a wealth of anti-bullying resources for use in all nursing settings
• Offers overview and chapter objectives and Fast Facts in a Nutshell boxes
ISBN #: 9780826138170
Author: M. Ciocco
Discount will be applied at checkout.
SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY - CLEARANCE ITEMS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.