Product Code: ACNPCOD
ACNPC-AG Certification Review Course Online
Special offer: Receive this review course free when you apply for the ACNPC-AG certification exam. Click here to apply for the exam, and the item will be added automatically to your cart upon completion of the online exam application process.
Learning Activity Title: ACNPC-AG Certification Review Course
Take the next step in your nursing career with the ACNPC-AG certification review course. Designed to help prepare you for exam success, the course focuses on comprehensive management of complex acute, chronic and terminal illness in the adult-gerontology population. Organized in modules based on test plan topics, the review course employs a question-and-answer format and provides rationale to explain the correct answer option. Your performance on each module is scored, and you have the opportunity to retake modules for additional review. Included in the course is a reference list that identifies resources for further study. Continuing education hours are available following completion of all course modules.
The course content fully aligns with AACN Certification Corporation’s ACNPC-AG certification exam. Key benefits:
- The course includes 241 questions organized into modules based on the topics identified in the 2018 test plan.
- Learners can evaluate their ability to apply content by answering questions similar in structure to those on the certification exam and expand their understanding by reviewing the accompanying rationale.
- At the end of each module, learners receive a score to indicate their mastery of the content covered and to guide further test preparation.
- Successful certification through AACN can be used by state boards of nursing in determining APRN licensure.
Note: Your computer must meet the Technical Requirements to view this online course.
Narrated by Mary Stahl
Deborah Becker, PhD, RN, ACNP-BC, CHSE,FAAN - lead subject matter expert
Liza Mathais Abraham, DNP, RN, CRNP
Brenda Blyler, MSN, RN, CRNP, AG-ACNP
Sarah Delgado, MSN, RN, ACNP
Jaclyn Marie Golato, MSN, RN, CRNP, CCRN
Emily Harman, MSN, RN, CRNP, AGACNP-BC
Rachel Klinedinst, MSN,CRNP, ACHPN
Donna Markey, MSN, RN, ACNP-CS
Darlene Pilenski, MSN, RN, CRNP, ACNP-BC
Barbara Ann Todd, DNP, RN, CRNP, FAANP, FAAN
Maxine V. Wanzer, MSN, RN, AGACNP-BC, CCRN
Susan Yeager, MS, RN, CCRN, ACNP-BC, FNCS
At the completion of this learning activity, participants should be able to:
- Identify the content areas on the test plan where they need additional review to successfully pass the certification exam.
- Recognize the breadth of clinical knowledge that is foundational to advanced practice nursing.
- Demonstrate the application of ethical and professional behaviors to advanced practice care.
Learners must attend/view/read the entire activity and complete the associated evaluation to be awarded the contact hours or CERP. No partial credit will be awarded.
- 8.0 contact hours awarded (60-min. contact hour), CERP A
- 9.6 contact hours awarded (50-min. contact hour)
This activity has been reviewed by the Nurse Planner. It has been determined that the material presented here shows no bias. Approval of a continuing education activity does not imply endorsement by AACN or American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) of any commercial products displayed or discussed in conjunction with the activity.
AACN Certification Corporation does not participate in the development of any AACN exam preparation products and does not approve, endorse or recommend any of these products.
The American Association of Critical-Care Nurses (AACN) is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s (ANCC's) Commission on Accreditation, ANCC Provider Number 0012 (60-min. contact hour). AACN has been approved as a provider of continuing education in nursing by the California State Board of Nursing, California provider number CEP01036. This activity is approved for 9.6 contact hours (50-min. contact hour).
AACN programming meets the standards for most states that require mandatory continuing education (CE) contact hours for license and/or certification renewal. AACN recommends consulting with your state board of nursing or credentialing organization before submitting CE to fulfill continuing education requirements.
CE Expiration Date: Jan. 31, 2022