Product Code: PCCNOD13
PCCN/PCCN-K Certification Review Course Online
Special offer: Receive 50% off this PCCN/PCCN-K online certification review when purchased with your PCCN or PCCN-K initial exam. Add the course to your shopping cart, apply for the exam. Discount will appear once both items are added to your cart. Offer applies to initial exams only.
Learning Activity Title: PCCN/PCCN-K Certification Review Course
Author/Facilitator/Presenter & Credentials:
Carol Rauen, RN, MS, CCNS, CCRN, PCCN
The course fully aligns with the latest PCCN and PCCN-K test plans, helping prospective candidates prepare for success by reaffirming clinical knowledge and removing uncertainty about what to expect. The interactive program provides an in-depth overview of all test-related topic areas. The program covers heart failure, acute coronary syndromes, cardiac complications, cardiovascular pharmacology, hematology, pulmonary, behavioral considerations, neurological, gastrointestinal, renal, professional caring, endocrine and multisystem. This program offers ample knowledge checks, test-taking tips and 14 PDF handouts supporting content presented.
At the completion of this learning activity, participants should be able to:
- Validate your knowledge of progressive care nursing prior to sitting for the PCCN or PCCN-K certification exams.
- Identify the areas of study you will need to focus on prior to sitting for the PCCN or PCCN-K certification exams.
- Describe the AACN Synergy Model for Patient Care and the test plan for the PCCN or PCCN-K certification exams.
- Learners must complete 100% of the activity and the associated evaluation to be awarded CE.
- 13 Contact Hours awarded for successful completion of this CE activity (60 minute contact hour), CERP A.
This CE activity has been reviewed by the Nurse Planner. It has been determined that the material presented here shows no bias. This CE activity expires on December 1, 2018.
The American Association of Critical-Care Nurses (AACN) is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation, Provider Number 0012 (60-minute contact hour). AACN has been approved as a provider of continuing education in nursing by the State Board of Registered Nursing of California, Provider Number 01036 (50-minute contact hour).
Note: Your computer must meet the Technical Requirements to view this online course.