Sunrise/Sunset and ExpoEd Sessions
NTI heads to Philadelphia, where there are many excellent ways for an organization to sponsor exceptional educational opportunities for thousands of critical care conference attendees. This year's NTI delivers the education and inspiration nurse attendees need with the flexibility that life continues to demand.
ExpoEd is AACN's widely respected program of continuing education sessions open to companies and organizations exhibiting at the National Teaching Institute & Critical Care Exposition® (NTI). This year NTI is in Philadelphia, May 22-24, and virtually June 12-14, 2023.
For the conference in Philadelphia, ExpoEd sessions are held in your exhibit booth, as long as your booth is a 10x20 or larger.
For the virtual event, your pre-recorded ExpoEd session will be available to attendees digitally.
Is your organization interested in presenting an educational ExpoEd session at either the In-Person or virtual NTI this year? Apply before Feb. 10, 2023, and session information will be promoted on our website.
If you would like to present ExpoEd sessions either in your booth or virtually, please complete the two-step process below.
- ExpoEd 2023 Payment Application – Deadline is Feb. 10, 2023
- ExpoEd 2023 Session Information Application – Deadline is Feb. 10, 2023
If you have other questions, refer to the 2023 ExpoEd Guidelines or email Chelley D’Amato at email@example.com.
Sunrise Sessions at NTI Philadelphia
This year, Sunrise Sessions will be offered at NTI Philadelphia, Tuesday, May 23, and Wednesday, May 24, from 7-8:30 a.m. Is your organization interested in sponsoring an educational Sunrise Session at NTI Philadelphia this year? Apply before Feb. 10, 2023, to receive great benefits, including:
- A $2,000 savings on your Sunrise Session fees and a priority slot
- Greater exposure for your session in NTI promotional materials
- Session information will be promoted on our website and in the NTI Program Schedule that attendees receive on-site at the conference.
To sponsor a Sunrise Session at NTI 2023 in Philadelphia, please review the Sunrise Session Guidelines and complete the application below and email Chelley D’Amato at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- NTI Philadelphia Sunrise Session Guidelines – Deadline is Feb. 10, 2023
- NTI Philadelphia Sunrise Session Application – Deadline is Feb. 10, 2023
Sunrise/Sunset Sessions During NTI Virtual
At NTI Virtual, Sunrise Sessions will be offered June 13 and 14 from 7:00-8:00 a.m. PT and Sunset Sessions June 12, 13 and 14, from 1:30-2:30 p.m. PT. Is your organization interested in sponsoring an educational Sunrise/Sunset Session at NTI Virtual this year? Apply before Feb. 10, 2023, to receive great benefits, including:
- AACN promotes the Sunrise or Sunset sessions on AACN’s website, the NTI Virtual platform and email
- Sponsors will receive a NTI Virtual attendee list for a blast email
- Scheduled sessions will be broadcast at specific time
To sponsor a Sunrise or Sunset Session at Virtual NTI, please review the Sunrise/Sunset Session Guidelines and complete the application below and email Chelley D’Amato at email@example.com:
- NTI Virtual Sunrise/Sunset Session Guidelines – Deadline is Feb. 10, 2023
- NTI Virtual Sunrise/Sunset Sessions Application – Deadline is Feb. 10, 2023