The American Association of Critical-Care Nurses' National Teaching Institute & Critical Care Exposition (NTI) is the premier conference for progressive and critical care nurses. We are pleased to award scholarships established under AACN's Continuing Professional Development program to assist AACN members financially to attend NTI Philadelphia, May 22-24, 2023.;
The NTI Veteran Attendee Scholarship will be awarded to AACN members who have attended one or more NTIs in the past. The NTI First Time Attendee Scholarship supports members who have never attended NTI before. The number of scholarships awarded each year depends on scholarship funds available.
NTI Scholarships include:
- Complimentary main conference registration
- $1700 for travel expenses
- Hotel and air travel to be secured by scholarship recipient
Recipients will be required to:
- Attend the full conference, arriving Sunday, May 21 and departing Thursday, May 25, 2023.
- Use NTI tools — Familiarize yourself with Pathable, our conference event platform, and the NTI Learning Action Journal and be prepared to provide feedback.
- During NTI — Participate in activities such as the Navigating NTI session and a meet and greet before Navigating NTI session with other scholarship recipients.
- After NTI — Complete a summary evaluation to document your experience and how the scholarship helped you achieve your goals. Ninety days after the conference, summarize how new knowledge was shared with your unit and applied in practice for better patient outcomes 90 days after the conference. This feedback is a critical part of recipient responsibilities.
- Agree to be listed on the AACN website as a recipient of the scholarship.
- Provide a Social Security or tax ID number. Scholarship may be considered taxable income to recipients.
Eligible if you have:
- Current active (RN status) AACN membership at time of application and through the term of the funded activity (Jan. 31 -Aug. 31 2023)
- Attended one or more NTIs (for the NTI Veteran Attendee Scholarship).
- Not attended NTI (for the NTI First Time Attendee Scholarship).
Not eligible if you are a:
- Member of the AACN or AACN Certification Corporation board of directors or national office staff.
- Recipient of an AACN scholarship greater than $999 between July 2020 and June 2023.
- A recipient of any other scholarships or financial support to attend NTI Houston 2022.
Complete online NTI 2023 Philadelphia Scholarship Application.
- Membership number
- Position and facility where employed
- Thoughtful responses to survey questions including your goals for attending and how you will share and apply new knowledge with your work colleagues.
- Deadline — Jan. 15, 2023.
- Recipients will be notified via email by Feb. 10, 2023.
For questions, email Rose Faber, NTI Scholarships AACN Staff Liaison at firstname.lastname@example.org.